WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 02, 2006

Thirteen things I saw, heard, did, read, remembered, miss, or don't miss.

1. Being in this Texas heat again, I remember, yet DO NOT miss...Finally being able to locate my child's sippy cup....the one filled with milk, under the car seat!(that had been missing for a couple of days)

2. I Do not miss my back looking like it had been tied dyed after one of my kiddos applied sunscreen when they were younger.
(I remembered this after reading Paige's blog about her pitiful sunscreen application for Parker)

3. I Read that first born girls are the most likely to live to be a hundred.

4. I Read that more than 20 studies show that sugar has no effect on behavior(by Mark Wolraich U Of Oklahoma)

5. I saw a lot of love in action. The Pence's and the Boen's have blessed us with a lot of nice things for our home! Steve Pence made homemade sour cream chicken enchiladas and Mexican rice and Debbie drove it over to our house. Just because they love us. (not sick, no surgery..nothing)

6. I got to hang out with three precious kiddos Saturday night while their parental units went to dinner. Matthew and Ethan Fletcher and their sweet little baby cousin, Bella. It was very jolly. We fed ducks, played on the school play ground and saw 8 geese fly from one lake to another right over our heads...pretty cool!

7. Erin miller told Emily and I that it wasn't fair that Caleb and Jeb's teeth just fall out!(she is going to have extractions tomorrow in the AM)

8. My husband and I danced in the kitchen to the Archies "Sugar Sugar" while I was cooking one of our family's fav dishes. (Brie chicken and saute'd zuc.&yellow squash, with roasted garlic sauce, salad w/homemade ranch, french bread, sweet ice tea, and water)

9. I am learning so much at Starbucks! They do not allow people to work in sweat shops for them! Yea! That's one of the reasons why their coffee is a little on the expensive side. Starbucks builds them medical facilities and makes sure they have good working conditions. I am loving working at Starbucks!

10. I found out today that my friend Carolyn might not move here to the Dallas area. Her daughter and son-in-law might be moving back out to Cali. I am sad about that news. The 12th is her birthday.

11. I am praying with 3 young ladies on a regular basis! Such a blessing to my soul!

12. I miss building homes in Mexico

13. It has been so cool watching my fiery hot hubby transform our house into an Italian villa home! Which has been a dream of mine for like 7 yrs! Thanks BIG HUNK!

5 comments:

Joel said...

Italian Villa with the lights on!

Love you Mrs.!!!

I loved dancing in the kitchen & praying with you too!

Pearson Family said...

TOO MUCH INFO! Glad to see an update. I am the worst sunscreen applicator in the WORLD! I can't even blame Parker's sunburn on him, it was my fault. YOu are the greatest Kim Quile.

jenny biz said...

Since I am a first born girl, I am looking forward to my next 72 years of life. WOW! That seems like a long time!!

Amy C said...

I don't miss those milk cups found a week later under the seats. Michael only drinks milk first thing and the morn and bedtimes. Water the rest. Maybe I remembered that subconsciously. That is the grossest!

Unknown said...

Thanks again and again for Saturday. The kids loved hanging out with Elastica and Violet. :)