WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 29, 2006

My daughter Laura and I are taking an amazing journey, and we'd like to invite you to join us. Thousands of women and men are going to walk 60 miles over the course of three days to raise money for breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

We've formed Team Quile in honor of our mom/grandmother Catherine Seale, family friend Barbara Vice and our friend Ann Moss’s sister, Brenda. All three of these beautiful vibrant women have not only survived breast cancer, but are stronger than ever before! Laura and I have a passionate desire to help others fight this battle! Remember, “others” could become you, or us, or someone we love. Together, we hope to raise the expected amount of $4,400 for the cause. Due to the high level of commitment this program demands, we will be unable to walk if all of our funds are not collected. We want to invite as many friends as we can to join Team Quile by walking with us, praying with us, cheering us on at the different stations and financially supporting us. We believe there is strength in numbers!

We hope you will join Team Quile.

My web page link is:

http://www.the3day.org/dallas06/isaiah4110

LauraƂ’s web page link is: http://www.the3day.org/dallas06/psalm27_1


Love,

Kim and Laura

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

If you would like to participate in walking please register, @ www.The3Day.org or call (800) 996-3DAY.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

What a woman! I thought about that for a couple of weeks once.