WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 27, 2006

Hi everybody! I just wanted to share this AMAZING e-mail from my friend Annie. You will be blessed as you read how active and living and powerful our LORD is. It literally brought chills to not just my body, but I really believe into my bones! I am soooo blessed to have the honor of seeing and experiencing these throughout my whole life! It never ceases to amaze me. Not from lack of believing...just always in awe of the refreshment of His powerful power!

Kim, Did you get these last 2 emails about my sister?? Jody almost died on
Wed. night. XOOXOX, Annie

Dear Friends,

Late Wednesday night My sister Mia and I drove down to LA to where my sister
Jody is in ICU. I have just returned tonight, Friday to get back to Daniel&
the rest of my family. There were complications and Jody is now on a
respirator and her body is gradually shutting down. By Thursday night we
were sure it was near the end of her life here on earth.

This morning brought us some hope & joy as she became alert and through a
"spelling game" she communicated (through her husband) all her love to her
family & friends. She said "she WANTS to be here!" She was peaceful and pain
free and even gave her Dr a thumbs up when he adjusted her ventilator. Then
her kidneys began working again, and a few other things that had taken a
turn for the worst started getting better.

The Drs and nurses were taken back by these changes!

We know things can go either way, but these wonderful events today gave us
hope after a long day and night of deep grieving. "Lord, This world could
REALLY use a great modern-day miracle! Let is be my sisters healing!"

Danny is beginning to feel badly tonight from the effects of chemotherapy
and my heart is aching for him and my sister.

It's comforting for me to be able to write this to all of you and know
people will pray for us. Thank you so much.

I love you all, In Christ,

Annie

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD." Psalms 31:24





Oh I hope you're not all sick of my emails!

But I must TELL you what God is doing As of tonight...

My sister Jody is off the respirator and breathing on her own! She is off of
the heart fluid tube and all sedation! Her vitals are stable and her kidneys
and liver are on the rebound! I just heard that she has eaten and loved it!
My sister Jody is talking up a storm and praising God for His grace and
mercy! The DrsArere telling her she will be out of ICU soon and in a regular
room!

She remembers very little of this weeks terrible events and when hearing she
was very near death she said..... "REALLY???!!"

Though they say, "Jody is not out of the woods" What can I say??

"Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits ‹
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed
like the eagle¹s." Psalms 103:1-5

God has heard your prayers!

OXOXOX,

Annie and Family

No comments: