WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 09, 2006

Happy One Year Anniversary

One year ago this very night God moved us to Trophy Club. This very time a year ago I was laughing and talking with Ron, Lou, and Rhonda Cullum! Thank you for opening your home to us crazy strangers! We are blessed people!

I threatened to come over to their house tonight and sleep over for an anniversary celebration...guess what they said...COME ON! The room is already for you! I love those zany madly in love with God people!

Anyways....It is a joy to celebrate one year with all of you at Lake Cities! Thank you God for prompting our hearts to come here! We are in AWE of your blessings! It's pure craziness this journey of life we are on!

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Pure Craziness I tell you! Glad you are here and being such a great godly motherly example to all of us young folk.

Pearson Family said...

I don't really mean motherly. That sounded kind of bad. I really mean a good friend who loves her family and her kids and our GOD well. Thank Kim. love you, be you are still older.

jenny biz said...

You rock, Kim Quile!! You are a blessing to so many!

Amy C said...

Happy one year. You should have spent the night just to teach them a lesson.

Unknown said...

Happy 1 year!