WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 31, 2006


THIRTEEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY COFFEE FOR OUR TROOPS

1. They are unselfishly serving our country...That means for you and me.

2. So you can go to Starbucks and sit outside and enjoy a cup of coffee with a friend and not have to worry about someone walking up with a backpack on and blowing you up.

3. The whole "word and deed" thing...

4. They took a poll and the troops said they wanted Starbucks coffee sent to them...It reminds them of home. You can even write a note of encouragement on the bag and bless their day!

5.The caffeine will keep them awake and alert which is a good thing when being shot at daily.

6. Because Thursday thirteen rhymes with caffeine.

7. Because $10 is not a lot when it comes to thanking young men and women who risk their lives for our country.

8.Because if Jesus did the parable of the woman at the well today, He might have asked for a Iced Venti Carmel Macchiato instead of water...Not really cause we all know it was about living water.(something to sooth your soul!) (coffee soothes your nerves)

9. A lot of people think Starbucks is anti -troops. That is not true! Please let us show you. They are doing this drive because they want to partner with the community and support the troops.

10. Believe it or not missionaries in Africa told us that they drink warm drinks there to help cool them off. Hey we've experience some heat here, so you know they are experiencing some major heat there...Let's help cool our troops!

11. The troops could share it with the locals, thus opening a whole new market for Starbucks and usually when meetings take place at Starbucks it helps to create a friendly environment Aren't we all in favor of that!?

12. For every bag of coffee you buy (whether it's for you or the troops)you get to enter your name in a drawing to win a cool Barista Aroma Solo machine! (ie: 5 bags of coffee= 5 times your name goes into the drawing hat.)

13. Because you can help me reach my goal..I committed to sell 100 bags of coffee, if I don't reach it, then I might have to buy what I didn't get sold which I'm pretty sure Joel will not be too fired up about, since then my working would become in vain... You have to go into the Trophy Club Starbucks and tell them you are buying coffee in my name, or you can send me the money and I can fill out your entry form for you. I've done this for about ten people already, or you can actually call in and pay for it over the phone using your credit card, and have them write what you want on the bag...pretty painless. The phone # is 682.831.0258

Remember I only get credit if you say my name. Thank you guys for helping the troops and me! I love you and I am super appreciative of your time, care and money!

you can comment and let me know you did it if you want to. That would be a neat way of tracking it. But definitely let me know by phone that you did so I can help them keep track of my goal being completed.






4 comments:

Joel said...

You cannot comment on my wife's blog unless you buy the coffee! Ha!

Pearson Family said...

I don't drink coffee, but I will buy a bag from you!

jenny biz said...

Me too!

Amy C said...

Bryan wants some coffee, remind me to write you a check...Does it have to be a good check;)