WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 30, 2006

My Word Cloud by snapshirts.com

Thank you Paige and Kelly and so on and so on...This is cool!







4 comments:

jenny biz said...

These are so fun!! I love all your words!

Pearson Family said...

Look at the words around your kids names...Faith, joy and life!

Kim Q. said...

OOHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! That is soooo AMAZING! Thank you so so so much for noticing that and showing me! That really really really made my night! What a treasure to see those words surrounding my sweet babies! And of course Jesus is right by my husband who truly reminds me of Jesus! Sometimes I wish I could just shout to everyone all the ways my husband has bestowed grace to me and accepted me for who I was...just like Jesus!

Amy C said...

I am loving these word clouds. Awesome!