WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

September 04, 2006

This will truly fill your heart. It is very bittersweet!

The following link is from my friend Annie Lapoint's brother-in-law's blog about his precious wife Jody.(Annie's sister) His blog site is: (http://streetcalledstraight.com/blog/)
Please take some time to read his entire blog! I even encourage you to print the whole thing off, staple it like a booklet and read it throughout the day, week, just make a little time here and there. I promise you will be blessed! But at least for right now read this article from one of his postings. (March 10th) Read the link of (
my favorite version!)It is both heart wrenching and soothing. Very convicting! Will you add them to your prayer list please. Thank you for your time. In His is name, Kim Q.


Friday, March 10, 2006

An article that has become our creed as well!

We were immediately blessed by this article by John Piper.

However, the article was much simpler when John Piper wrote it. DGM added some great material to it, but I found the original much more accessible and inspiring. Here is the way DGM published it originally - my favorite version!

1 comment:

jenny biz said...

WOW!! That is amazing! What an example of someone who has defined his life by staying focused on the "big picture"! Thanks for sharing!