WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 06, 2006


Thirteen sweet things I wanted to ingest since June 25th, but haven't!

1. These Jelly Belly jelly beans
2. Blue Bell's Homemade vanilla ice cream-milkshake(I made everyone else in the fam one)
3. Some of our yummy cereal
4. Cheese cake sample at Costco
5. A dark milky way candy bar
6. A box of milkduds
7. Lindsay's baby shower cake(No help from Paige)
8. Rollo's at Kathy Halbert's house
9. Pancakes
10. Funnel cake
11. A bite of Emily's ice cream bar from Costco
12. A vat of vanilla pudding with cool whip
13. One of those Reeses peanut butter cups that Paige had today at church

5 comments:

jenny biz said...

You are doing so good! Now I am hungry for all those...I LOVE Costco cheesecake!!

Pearson Family said...

Um..you were not suppose to tell about the peanut butter cup. I knew those weren't for me! And how did my name get mentioned TWICE in a blog about food and temptation! I don't think that is fair. You are being so disciplined. I love Jelly Bellys, well, only the red and pink ones.

Unknown said...

I love Jelly Bellys so much. My favorite ones are buttered popcorn and juicy pear. I love them so much that one time in college someone gave me a tinful of those flavors only!

Margaret K said...

L-Glutamine is the answer if you are trying not to eat sugar. It will take away the cravings. You can buy it at any vitamin shop. I lost 15 pounds last summer taking it.

Amy C said...

I have wanted funnel cake for weeks. Maybe we should change the subject now!