WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 15, 2006

Dear Quile's

Yesterday Danny went into Stanford Emergency with Pain... After hours of waiting and testing he is having emergency surgery this afternoon for testicular Cancer - the removal of one testicles!!!! Please pray!!!!!!!!!!!Please send the request to anyone who you think will pray with us! Thanks!!

God takes us deeper and deeper into a pressing that only leads to Our God,our Savior Jesus, the The wonderful Holy Spirit! We need His peace, strength, wisdom, and prayers & that after surgery NOTHING else will need to be done! No chemo/radiation, "Please Lord!!"

He is our strength, our Savior, our Shepherd!

Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's." 2Chronicles 20:15

XOOXOXOXOX, Love to you all!

Annie


Danny is 21 yrs old. He and John(our son) were really good friends when we lived in Cali. Their entire family has been an awesome source of joy, strength, and faith building friendship for our family. We have been so blessed that God has surrounded us with deeply committed friends to encourage and strengthen our walk with Him!

I am so thankful for their faith, which they allow God to refine daily, to fill us with a compelling hope to continue to walk strong with the Lord(even when it seems bleak and dark) Please keep our friends in your prayers!

Some of you who were here at LakeCities our very first Sunday got to meet Their oldest son Chris. He came to encourage us our first day here. They are just a dynamic family! I have added Danny's blog link in my links over to the right. I hope you have a chance to visit his blog. "The tornado known as Daniel"

I love you guys and hope you are encouraged by their courage!



1 comment:

jenny biz said...

WOW! What a faithful family! Praying for Danny and his family!