WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 13, 2006

HEY...TODAY REALLY IS THURSDAY THE 13TH!



Thirteen ways God blessed me this week


1. A healthy, beautiful family (Joel, John, Laura, Emily)

2. Celebrating 21 years of parenting an outstanding son..John

3. Not having to worry if we were going to eat

4. Shelter ( a beautiful home)

5. Plenty of clothes

6. Open communication with my 3 children and husband

7. Truly sincere friendships

8. Some really rich prayer time( so so so glorious to my soul!)

9. Opportunity to be part of a majestic VBS! (Thank you marvelous VBS leader and company)

10. The three families I invited to VBS came to VBS!!!! YIPPPEEE!

11. E-mail, cell phone, long distance services to keep in touch with family and friends far away

12. He has given me strong will against sweets! WHOO HOO!

13. A job at Starbucks, I start July 24th







3 comments:

jenny biz said...

CONGRATS on your job. I will have to come see you and drink my chocolate frappucino:) Tribe of Reuben rocked!!!!

Pearson Family said...

yipppeeeee! Congrats on the job! Which location????

Amy C said...

I am pumped. Can't wait to come in for a Soy Chia! Yum. You are going to have such a great time at work! Congratulations. What a great ministry that will be.
I am going to have too type pogooofn in word verify, isn't that funny.