WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 11, 2006

Happy 21st Birthday John!

You are an AMAZING SON! We love you endlessly!! It is such a treasure to watch you continually grow into a Godly man! You bring so much zany joy to our family! We love to sit and talk with you for hours, and truly do enjoy your nutty clips and movies you want us to watch with you. Thank you for placing the bar at God's level and standing strong for your purity vow. We are proud of you. You are truly a precious gift from God! May you continue to allow Him to lead you.


Luke 22:32
Jesus said, I have prayed for you...that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.




5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Happy Birthday John! Wow. 21. Kim you must be really old! Not really. I know how old you are. Thank you for all of your hard work for VBS. Parker is loving it. Unwrap your gift from GOD!

jenny biz said...

Happy Day! Hope you guys had fun celebrating!!

Margaret K said...

What great pictures! What a precious little boy who has grown into such a handsome young man! Kim, I love your plaid shirt with ruffles and your brass belt buckle. Don't you just miss the fashions of the 80's?

amerriman said...

I love the pictures. I bet he is a great son because of his great parents!!!

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday John. I love the pictures. It makes me want to get out my childhood photos. I love it. I can't believe they grow up so fast.