WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

June 11, 2006

WOW! I'm lucky enough to be in the 50%

In households where a child has fifth disease, another family member who hasn't previously had parvovirus B19 has about a 50% chance of also getting the infection. Classmates of children with fifth disease have about a 60% chance of getting the virus. Once someone is infected with parvovirus B19, they develop immunity to it and won't usually become infected again.

Contagiousness
A person with parvovirus infection is most contagious before the rash appears - either during the incubation period (the time between infection and the onset of symptoms) or during the time when he or she has only mild respiratory symptoms.





Needless to say, I'm not at church this morning! My husband promised to bring me the CD. We are suppose to have people over today after church. I worked all last night making stuffed pasta shells and homemade cookie dough for yummy ice cream sandwiches, homemade garlic bread, and a fresh salad, and sauted veggies. I had it all planned out, to send Laura ahead of us and preheat the oven so we could bake the pasta shells (since we linger at church for a while) Then we could practically sit down and eat.
Maybe they will still come.....

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I hope you are feeling better

Unknown said...

We've all passed around 5th's disease in our family so we can still hang out! Hope you feel better soon.

Amy C said...

Sounds gross, but I enjoyed your creative blog about it.

Margaret K said...

So that is where Patrick got 5th's disease! Luckily he didn't have a fever or feel bad. When I had it, I was in the fourth grade and felt horrible.