WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

June 08, 2006


Thirteen Smells I Like In Random Order



1. my husband's cologne( Spark, by Claiborne)

2. starbucks(i don't like to drnk coffee though)

3. creme brule candles

4. my perfume (Indecence, by Givencey)

5. limes

6. freshly baked peanut butter cookies

7. cinnamon

8. john's cologne (not sure what it is )

9. emily after her shower

10. sweet italian sausage(cooking)

11. laura's variety of lotions and hair products

12. roasted garlic sauce(with white wine)(anything garlic actually)

13. freshly cut grass


Just to name a few...

3 comments:

jenny biz said...

I too love the smaell of cut grass. I also LOVE the smell of Lavendar scented Baby lotion on a baby. MMMMMM!! Scent of heaven.

Unknown said...

Your cologne is called indecence? Is that legal in the church of Christ?

Pearson Family said...

I used to buy the Yankee Candle that was scented Freshly Cut Grass. I know I am weird!