WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

June 20, 2006

The BIG 40

Definitely an enchanting evening! Thanks to my phenomenal family! I hope you see the joyful love in our faces that fill our hearts! Man! God has blessed me with a beautiful family...Inside and out! Please ask to see my fabulous present! I will be carrying it with me, you will love it!
Thanks to my extremely creative husband, and cooperative kiddos! Guess what...it is a 4oth interactive scrapbook of 40 marvelous gifts! AAAAMAZING!






Please pray for my friend Carolyn Shook. She is scheduled for brain surgery on Monday. Yes her lung cancer has advanced to her brain. I wish wish wish wish, you could meet her! She would fill your heart with a God-exuberant love for life!

Isaiah 43:1-3 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you;I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior"

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday. I will say a prayer for Carolyn. Hope all goes well.

Bev Ross said...

Kim, Happy, Happy 40th! I LOVE my 40's! Thank you so much for the precious card!

Joel said...

Note to the World:

My wife is frappin hot!

jenny biz said...

What a beautiful fam!! Hope your day was so very special!

Pearson Family said...

So fun. You guys do look famous or something. All in black. Did Emily miss the memo?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!