WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

March 31, 2006

This year is a monumental year!
Laura turned 16
I turn 40
John turns 21
Emily turns 10
This August we will celebrate a 1 yr anniversary at Lake Cities Church, and in our beautiful home.

WOW! It seems so crazy! There might be more, but I can't think of them right now.


Reading the Psalm's is alot like riding on an emotional roller coaster!
Man! I can totally relate to David!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hello, you obviously forgot that I will drink my 719th Starbucks Venti, non-fat, half-calf, upside down carmel macchiato!

Now that is a milestone!

Yeah, I agree about the Psalms...
For someone who killed lions and bears with his bare hand and who jacked up a 9 ft. giant with a sling shot, David was pretty emotional.