WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

March 04, 2006

When is the last time you asked your child/children what they wanted you to be?

This morning Emily and I were talking about what school she would be at next year. We have been contemplating sending her to the private school Laura goes to.
Well, she said she only wanted to go there if I was going to be a cafeteria lady! Matter of fact that's what she really wanted me to be anyway!

So she pleaded for me to start being a cafeteria lady at her school she is at now.

I just said we will see what the Lord has in store.....


I wonder what John and Laura would say?

1 comment:

Amy C said...

My Grandma was the cafeteria lady and my Grandpa drove the bus, as a matter of fact, so did my dad and brother at some point. I got up while it was dark to ride the bus when I didn't have to to be with my day. I can't imagine going to school without them there. I guess Emily's answer shouldn't come as a surprise at all. They don't care about our position in life, they care about our position in their life. Thanks for sharing. Amy