WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

April 21, 2006

Two things...
1. Are you as confused as I am, when you read the nutrition facts on food labels? I mean for the life of me, I cannot figure out the whole fat grams deal! Okay, I see the fat grams broken down in saturated fats...trans fat...mono fat...poly fat.. etc...(whatever they all are!)

Anyways how come it never adds up to the TOTAL FAT GRAMS? REALLY! It just baffles me! There is always MORE in the total fat grams than there are listed under the individual ones! Where do the rest of them come from???

Okay then

2. We have an office chair at my little built in kitchen desk. I've asked the girls to pull or push me in it around the house. Emily has, but Laura just wants to sit in my lap and we scoot together in it. In fact we used to have two chairs and Laura in one of her silly moments scooting us in it broke the crazy thing! HA HA HA it really was funny. We were laughing so hard. ANYWAYS...Today Joel pushed me real fast in it around the house... weeeeeee! It was so fun! Except sometimes it was sort of scary when he would twirl me kinda fast...it felt like I was going to get slung off!!!

Well, that's it for today. (hey at least I posted..It's been a while for some of you!!!" Oh, there is a #3

3. I hope you guys remember that how we love...makes a difference!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

I just look at the fiber content. The higher the better. As for fat, look at cholesterol. That way you can tell good fat from bad fat. Fat is good for you. I used to pass out all the time from not getting enough fat when I was running in college. I thought fat was the enemy.

Amy C said...

Blake loves his prayer bracelet you made in Wednesday class!