WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

March 01, 2006

Thank you Jenny Bizaillion for your remarkable friendship! You are an absolute treasure to me. I am so thankful for God's divine appointment for you and I. It is a joy to see the sparkle of love and adoration for our King in your eyes and heart! What a gift for others to enjoy the way your life has been surrendered in sweet submission to God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit!

Your sweet family is a testimony to what I believe...your words breathe life into everyone you are in contact with!

I love you sweet friend!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

AMEN

Pearson Family said...

aw man...just the four or five of us stole my comment! AMEN AMEN!