WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

February 28, 2006

weariness

Man! I feel so broken and beaten up! I can't really describe it...Have you ever seen two people fighting and someone comes in to help rescue the underdog...Thats what I feel like...I have been wrestling with the devil, and God has come to my rescue, except, I just keep staying right there in the middle of them.

Such a raging war inside and outside of my soul! I am sooo weary! Today all I wanted to do was sit in a simple chair out in the beautiful pasture here on 114 while someone played the piano right there beside me...

I heard s song today from Mercy Me (one of their older CD's) not really sure which one, as we have moved so many times in the last 9 years I have lost the case. But on the CD itself there is a black and white picture of all of them standing side by side. There is no title.

So if you know which one it is,let me know. Anyways...song #4 is just beautiful! It starts out with "I put my hope in you, and I lay my life in the palm of your hand"
It talks about being constantly being drawn to the Lord, in ways that I can not comprehend. It goes on to ask will we have in You(God)various different things (Maybe the song's title is "In You") Cause it says..In You will the hungry feast at the table, the blind be frozen by colors in view, the lame dance because they are able, and the weary find rest in You!

Defintely a long distance dedication from God to me! I felt like I was in the chair in that pasture. The piano was so soothing! I am so thankful for people using their gifts to bring God glory and His people joy,and comfort! I hope you can hear that song!



Also,today my heart was delighted in watching the sweet elementary students taking the flag down. They took such care in making sure it didn't touch the ground. They had such a sweet pride in their work. They folded it very neat, and carried it inside for good keeping,till tomorrow when they take it back out and put it back up to fly with honor and pride!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

You are not alone in the battle, I too feel battered and torn. I will be in prayer for you. Thank you for sharing your struggles.

Lauren said...

I know how you feel. I have gone through many times when I have felt all used up by the Lord. Satan sure does take it out on God's saints!! My mom and dad have always reminded me when I have been weary from seasons of attack that Satan doesn't come after those he knows already belong to him. He comes after those he knows are a threat to his existence. Rest in that sweet friend! I will be praying for you. Please let me know specifically what I can intercede for you.

Jen said...

Kim - the sing is 'In You.'

Grace and peace from the west coast
-Jen