WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

February 14, 2006

An Update on Carolyn

Carolyn had the lump on her kidney area removed Friday. We are still waiting on the test results. While we know it is cancer..We don't know what kind or what next. Until they come back...No chemo treatments.

She has a contagious joy filled spirit! I love her dearly. Thank you soo sooo much for all your prayers. She is just buzzing around downtown Houston, shopping and exploring. I hope to get to see her next week!

I can't go this week, I'm still getting over a bug. Well, till next time...Stay pressed in to the Lord!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:

"For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered sheep to be slaughtered." No in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 comments:

Amy C said...

I am so glad to hear that she had it removed and i will be praying taht they got it ALL. Until then, I am so happy for her that the doctors have removed that burden from her. Praise God that she is in good spirits! May God heal you so you can be with her physically as well as in thought and prayer. I will continue to pray for her healing. Amy

Candy said...

Carolyn sounds like an amazing victorious woman. I'd like to know her.