WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

February 20, 2006

I would just like to tell everyone...I AM NOT A CAR TRAVELER...PERIOD! THE END!

I would like for all of you to please stop by Focusonyourchild.com I know you will be blessed!


I made it a link over there to the right side, below my Friends...under Favorites so just click then save as a favorite!

3 comments:

Joel said...

about that car traveler statement...

she is NOT lying.

Lauren said...

Kim,

Could you please give me your address in Trophy Club? The next tiem you are in Abilene we need to go to lunch! There is much to catch up on. You can email your address to me at lec03b@acu.edu. There is much to catch up on! I love you and I praise God for our friendship.

Lauren said...

Kim,

I just wanted to let you know that Kerri Lane passed away on Wednesday evening. She passed away at home with her mom holding her hand. The girls were at church with the Jensens. She will be buried in Sweetwater and then will have a memorial service here in Abilene. The exact days and times have not been ironed out yet. I will let you know more when I know. Love you. Unleash the power of prayer you have on Carlee and Jolee. Kerri is home.