WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

January 27, 2006

Please pray for my friend Carolyn.... A couple of days ago she had a grape size lump come up on her left side. She went to the doctor where they immediatly took a biopsy. She got the dreaded call yesterday... It indeed is cancer. They Fed X'd the slides to M.D. Anderson. We are waiting to hear if it is the same cancer or yet a different one. She called me today and said that a second lump appeared on her abdomen today.

Sooo sooo scarey! She will be heading to Houston next week to have the lumps removed and further assesment of this new discovery. Please please pray for my friends as they walk through this valley of unknown.

She is so amazing! I just love her confidence in the peacefulness she has in our LORD. Thank you, to those of you who have been praying and keeping up with how she is doing. I love you and am thankful for your sweet love.


We went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
Psalm 66:12

3 comments:

Joel said...

Your concern for others and love for Carolyn is yet another example of your decision to imitate Christ and dispense His love to all with whom you come in contact. I love you Kim.

Lauren said...

Kim,
Is this Carolyn Tapie? I will keep her in my prayers! I HATE cancer and I know it is a tool of the Enemy. Thank you for your precious heart!

Beverly said...

praying for your friend..love you