WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 07, 2005

Without faith no one can please God. Anyone who comes to God must believe that He is real and that He rewards those who truly want to find Him. Hebrews 11:6


I really really believe this!!!! We were rewarded last night! Okay you probably already know this by now...that we are in a waiting room not knowing where in the world we are going to end up....just trusting in the Lord!

Well, sweet Gina Lewis asked Joel and me to pray with people at Oasis last night. The purpose of it is for us to pray for people with prayer request.

Joel and I were down in front ready to receive people and their needs to pray over them a blessing from God.

Well, surprise for us! Last night we had 3 people come up to us at different times compelled to pray blessings over us!!!!

What a treasured reward! Thank you sooo much to Stephen Bailey, Gary West, and Bob Allen for blessing us with God's sweet words of encouragement filled with grace, peace, and power!

God truly anointed your hearts for His service. Thank you for allowing God to use you, to profoundly impact His Kingdom by blessing two simple lives.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Kim,

I am so sad that I missed Oasis last night! If I'd known you were receiving people for prayer I would have been one of the first people up there. You have been such a sweet affirming presence in my journey of faith and I KNOW that wherever God wills you to go you will be used powerfully and richly rewarded for heeding the call of discipleship. Blessings,
Lauren Cunningham