WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 21, 2005

JUST A BRIEF UPDATE:

We have 4 baby caterpillars!!! Yipppeeee! Of course, after I got the plant the other two pretty much went into cocoon stage, so I was thinking...ooooh now I have all this plant..(when I was worried before about not having enough) but now we have 4 new ones to just eat away on that 3 gallon milk weed!

We are now in the Monarch Farming Business!!!I hope we get to see them emerge!

Thank you sweet Barbara for allowing us the opportunity to experience this amazing gift. We are truly blessed! I am reminded of the parable with the butterfly. I will post it next. Very profound!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Be aware that when the butterflys hatch, They will just hang there for 3-4 hrs. Drying out mainly. Then they will start flapping their wings. Unless you want butterflys in your house, this is the time to quickly move them outside. Most of the time they will be happy to crawl on your finger until they are ready to fly.

David