WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

August 27, 2009

BIG!!!

okay...soooo WOW!!!Remember how when you were little and things seem to be HUGE...then when you grow up and go back to whatever it was.... cars, desks, school classroom..etc...and it looks teenie tiny to you NOW...and in all REALITY it really NEVER changed it's size...it was JUST our perspective( on some things we actually DO grow...I get that)...WELL...several times today God was REALLY BIG to me...and then I realized...HE ALWAYS is....so I pray that HE will bless me with a DYNAMICALLY SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE to ALWAYS see HIS BIGNESS!!!!

I truly STAND in AMAZING WONDERMENT of HOW Blessed I am because of HOW BIG HE IS!!!

No comments: