WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

July 06, 2009

In seeking a WORD from God ...

I was flipping through a little devotional book and the word strength caught my eye...so here is the entry I read....Isaiah 30:15 "In quietness and confidence shall be your strength."

God never forgets anything He promises. That's right...never. God's agenda continues to unfold right on schedule, even when there is not a shred of evidence that He remembers. Even when the most extreme events transpire and "life just doesn't seem fair", God is there, carrying out His providential plan exactly as He pre-arranged it. He keeps His Word! ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Elijah

I am thankful for the promises of God...especially the one in Deuteronomy 31:8 that says "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Thank You Lord for prompting me to seek your Word...that brings me encouraging AND empowering life!

I pray you are as blessed by this entry as I was :)

~ In covering grace, Kim Q

No comments: