WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

November 28, 2007

well it's that time.....

YAAY!!!! I love receiving Christmas cards/letters!!! I am always excited to see who's will be the first card we get! !!So far...we haven't gotten any yet.... Of course...we haven't sent one! Every year we say okay let's do this Christmas card/letter thing... then inevitably something comes up where all of us can't be at the same place the same time for the photo!!!

Plus every year I like to keep them up on the front door till like February or March...Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! My family thinks I am crazy!!! But I just love seeing all the faces...all the time. Some are loved ones far off, but even the ones that we go to church together with....still don't always see each other plus the fact of busy busy busy schedules :(

Okay so anywhoo..I am anticipating with jolly merriment for them to start arriving!!! Sooo, who's will it be? Uhh, just in case you share the same enthusiasm...don't hold your breath for ours!!! I mean I really really hope we will do one..but...let's be honest folks!!! NO ONE has received one from us...like...EVER! There is no excuse though for not doing a letter...including the fact that Joel is a pretty creative writer! (we're losers)

Oh, those of you that receive the letters from The Boone's(Grant/Amy) or the Miller's(Brian/Leslie).. Aren't they THE MOST Zany ones you have ever read???

Well, toodles for now. I pray powerful Blessings on your week!

Quick Quile Quips:

Joel doing great! Loves loves loves being discipled by Christ, being my heart throb husband, faithful father, the privilege of preaching.

John doing great at his job, and eating healthy!

Laura doing great academically (WHOO HOO!) she is very thrilled since this is her senior year, so she will finish strong!

Emily in last year of elementary and doing great! except she is sick and had 102.6 fever thru out the night :(

& Me... well.. Like I would EVER post deep personal things!!! Seriously... I feel very blessed and desire more and more the dwelling of the Lord in my life! Some days more desperate than others.... Anywhoo. Sooo thankful for the close friends God has blessed me with to walk with me on this zany journey called life!

I love my Bible study group they are NUT-TTTY! by the way girls, I have a horrible scratch(actually 2) over my right eye from hitting my face on my straw last night! ha ha ha ha
I truly look forward to Tuesday nights!!!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I love, love, love them too, and always want to send them out. I even almost always choose a photo too, but for various reasons never make it. I still have last years on the fridge. I never take them down. I just put the new ones on top of the old ones. Some are like 5 and 6 deep! How crazy is that?

DebMc said...

I love Christmas cards and letters. There are a few folks we only hear about during the holiday season. So nice to touch base with them.

I'm working on getting our ready right now....well, when I'm done reading blogs that is.

Pearson Family said...

The straw incident was HILARIOUS! I even think I snorted! We have received our first Christmas Card! TOO FUN! We haven't even taken our picture yet!