WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

November 30, 2007

THIS JUST IN.....

Our very first photo Christmas card AND letter WOW!.. came to us from....(drum roll please) Our precious friends Linda and Ed Phillips (Danny & Lindsey (AMAZING youth minister friends from Boerne Texas parents/parents in law) YAAY!! for the beginning of catching up :) I can't wait to see who is next...Just to let you know...I will NOT be posting play by play as they come in....ha ha ha ha!

May you relish in being redeemed :) I love reading the definition for redeemed:

re·deem (rĭ-dēm') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. re·deemed, re·deem·ing, re·deems
  1. To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
  2. To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
  3. To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
  4. To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
  5. To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
  6. To set free; rescue or ransom.
  7. To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences. See Synonyms at save1.
  8. To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
  9. To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
WOW!

love you guys oodles!

No comments: