WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

November 21, 2006

Ask, Seek, Knock

Somedays for me are...

Ask...Yeah, sometimes I forget or don't even think about it, or why bother??? What will it change?

Seek...Man! so many other things to see.... or I feel I already know...why go looking?

Knock...well, there are so many other doors open, so much more conveinent!


Then there are the other days...

Ask...My voice is so raw and hoarse from not just asking...but from begging!

Seek...My eyes can't even stay open they are so tired from looking!

Knock... My fists are bruised and sore from not just knocking but from pounding!

Most days I get up, and pray for the Lord what is your will for my life..for my children, etc..???

Then there is today... Lord may I truly be blessed with the gift of being aware of Your Awesome Presence... May I be compelled to throw my shoes off , because I feel that I am walking on Holy ground....


I desire you Lord, to lead in and through me! I plead that you will remove my desire for asking of You anything (friends, passion, purity, obedience etc..for our children or anyone else) other than being one with You!

I want to truly reflect you today and allow you to 100% lead the way I spend my time...money...and love!

I need to need you with everything I am, have, desire.... Lord bless me please with the vision of where you are working today...that I may join you

1 comment:

jenny biz said...

Your words sound like an amazing man of faith named David who wrote some beautiful psalms! :) Your heart is full of His scent! Love you!