WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

October 10, 2006

Thank you for praying for my dear friend Annie. Here is an update.

Date: Oct 2, 2006 1:18 PM

Hello Friends and Family,

Many of you may have already heard that my beautiful sister Jody is now in the presence of the Lord. I can only imagine how wonderful & glorious it is,being WITH the ONE who made her, her Creator. Jody passed away very peacefully on Saturday just after 4:00.

Her final hours here on earth, were filled with precious time with her family, God's Word, and constant love from her husband Scott and best friend Logan. Also, Scott spent time reading to Jody all of the inspired,worshipful lyrics to the many many songs Jody has written. What a gift!

My brothers and sister along with a few of mom's friends with gathertogether this afternoon to tell her about Jody.

Today Dan has begun another round of chemo. Hopefully his last.

Our whole family covets your prayers during this difficult time. Thank you!

OXOXOX,

Annie and Family



Date: Oct 3, 2006 1:58 AM

Thank you ALL for your prayers and kind email responses to me.

My mother Judy, now knows that Jody is with her Lord. God filled the afternoon with His great mercy, grace and peace. After my two brothers and sister privately told mom about Jody, she was then surrounded by close friends and family that gathered to comfort her.

This was God's perfect time.

We prayed, sang, and grieved together. Mom and I continued these things upto bedtime. She was so grateful to be surrounded in this way and is very peaceful.

I believe God allowed my mother to experience this loss because HE wanted to show us ALL, His very very powerful love in a time of deep grief.

"They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away." Isaiah 35:10

Much Love and thanks to you all, XOOX

Annie and Family

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can not find words adequate enough to describe the love I have for this family! Your prayers for them have been a wonderful blessing to me because of the gift it has been to them! Please continue to lift Danny up in prayers as well.

Date: Oct 8, 2006 9:16 AM
For Daniel:
He's getting very tired of all this chemo routine. He went out yesterday for a couple hours to visit the music store and it totally wiped him out. His tumor marker numbers have been in the normal range for a few weeks, but one of them was rising slightly and the doctor is talking about a 4th round of chemo which we hope isn't the case. Pray for healing too.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

No comments: