WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

October 03, 2006

HIP HIP HOORAY!! Three cheers for Whataburger! I am proud of and thankful for that business! Yesterday I worked up at Laura's school helping to make football mums. I got there at 10:30 ish and stayed till 3:15 then after feeding the fam I headed back up there about 7:40 ish. I stayed till 11pm. I was sooo thirsty and wishing I had snagged one of those water bottles before I left.

Anywhoooo...On the way home I saw Whataburger and thought I will just pull in real quick and grab a rootbeer. AWWWH refreshing... Well, it took actually a lot longer than I had anticipated, but I wasn't bothered. I was kind of in a daze so tired..

Then after I got my drink...signed over my kidney to the drive thru worker(as Joel swears I do...)I was driving on through when in their window I saw in HUGE BOLD letters these words:

ONE NATION
UNDER GOD
INDIVISIBLE

I said to Joel on the phone, I don't mind if I have to wait 2 hours in line for a rootbeer(which by the way after I ordered, I saw it was Bargs..the only rootbeer with caffeine :( awwh man! BUMMER!) it is worth it because they are boldly proud of our nation being under God!!!

Please stop in one today and support their support!!!

Have a Blessed day Blog world and celebrate His power!!!

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

So cool KimQ!

Margaret K said...

Do you know about Chick'fil'a & Hobby Lobby? I appreciate that they are closed on Sundays and profess themselves as Christian companies. It is nice to go into Hobby Lobby and hear praise music being played.

Kim Q. said...

YES!!! I love those places too! I learned about them in Abilene! On Hobby Lobby's doors it states they are closed so employees can worship and spend time with their families!!! YAY! for them. There is a place called In and Out, a burger place in Cali. They have scriptures on their cups, fry boats..etc... So thankful for these sweet little treasures here on earth to refresh and remind us of our sweet Lord while living here in this world.

Kim Q. said...

I also love love love 94.9 the nail place I go to(Luxury Nails here in my town) has that station playing in their place. I first heard it when I went in at Christmas time.All the songs about Christ were just smoothly filling our ears! Soooo refreshing to not have to look at altar set for buddha when I get my nails done.

Kelli L. said...

It makes me sad that there are so few places that openly support our nation and our God. But a #6 at Whataburger makes me happy!