WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

May 07, 2006

I don't know who wrote the song "Love,The greatest Command" But I believe he/she is brilliant! I just love the way it sounds so angelical and makes you feel ushered straight to the throne of God! WOW! What talent to incorporate each part at just the right time. I felt sadness when the song ended Sunday. I am so thankful that Stephen chose or allowed God to choose that BEAUTIFUL song.

I am blessed to have the gift of hearing. I can see,hear,feel,smell,think,walk, talk, use my hands! Thank you Lord so much for unending blessings! It is a joy and comfort to know you are the orchestrator of all these miraculous things!

Isaiah 40:5
and the glory of the Lord will be revealed and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

That song gets me every time. I used to go to Sunday Night Devo at University Church just to hear that song, and then wait for someone to start it again because they came in late and didn't know we had already done it. Beautiful Words, Beautiful GOD!