WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

May 04, 2005

Today my heart is very sad. I have alot of friends that desire a career outside of being a mom and wife. NOT ME!! Don't get me wrong....I like my job and all. If I had a choice, I would much rather not have to work...but I don't have a choice.


Of course many people I know are shocked when they learn that information. They are shocked they say because I do such an amazing job ( so They say...)and that they would never have guessed I didn't want to work.

Well, see anything I put myself into I put ALL of my self into it! The trouble is I just wished I could put it all into my family, some amazing volunteer services,and to be in an enviroment where I can evangelize more. I AM blessed to have a job! We need the money. So I AM thankful.



I'm praying for relief for my aching heart.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Kim,

I can somewhat identify with that desire of your heart because if I had three precious children and a husband I think that is truly where my heart would lie. I am thankful that God brought you to ACU so that you could inspire me to fall more intimately in love with Jesus! I know that is selfish. You are an anointed woman of God whose heart is totally surrendered to his will and his divine calling. May you walk in joy, peace, and light as you continue to trust in his unfailing promise. Be blessed. I love you.