WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

October 21, 2004

Discipline Update

I AM DOING IT!!!!!!! Not one sweet item since Sunday, and I have walked 2 brisk miles two days in a row!!!! I laid it down at His feet, and ran....and I am actually going somewhere!!!!!!

I have had no desire for the sweets,chips, bread, or junk. I get up at 6:15 with enthusiasm to walk! I have only eaten fruits for breakfast, salads/veggies for lunch, and healthy dinners! (man He is good!)

REJOICE!!! HALLELUJAH!!! YIPPPEEE SKIPPPEEE!!! Thank you for your prayers!
How amazing! God's power is so astounding! I love this whole discipline thing! It feels so exuberant!


Thank you Barbara, I love you!

Just living from miracle to miracle...Kim Q.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Just living with you is a miracle in my life. I love every moment. Even the tough ones! I am so proud of you and want you to know that it is a joy for me to watch you allow yourself daily to be formed more and more into the image of Christ.

Keep running! (and walking)

Love Forever.

Joel