WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

September 23, 2004

Lose A Little, Gain A Lot!

Well, I would like to share a passion on my heart with all of you! We have been blessed with an outstanding program in our community that really takes the time, interest, concern, passion, energy and HEART to provide our community with relief, aid, funds, education, and other amazing resources for our health. This program is the American Heart Association.

Right now we have the opportunity to join alongside them in raising some money to further enhance and advance their precious effort in fighting heart disease.
They are doing a Heart Walk Sat Oct 2, 2004 at the Wylie Baptist Church. I am volunteering to walk the five miles(I have been released by my doctor!!!) but I need your financial support and specific prayers to raise the needed money.

I would really appreciate any amount you can humbly give! I need to have the money turned in by the 28th of September. I will be more than happy to stop by your office and pick up your contribution. (here in Abilene) I would appreciate a response e-mail or phone call to let me know your decision on supporting my walk.

Well, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for all that you do to bless others lives! (Matthew 10:42)


May you have a blessed week living in the presence of the Lord!

In His name and with his love, Kim Quile

e-mail- kxq04a@acu.edu
674.2000 or 674.2518

Therefore, I urge you brothers in view of God's mercy to offer your bodies as
living sacrifices holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship.
Romans 12:1

No comments: