WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

May 19, 2004

I just wanted to share a few nuggets of treasure with you....


Cheerful-- Be cheerful! Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.


Praise-- It is easy to praise when things go right; but it is more admirable to praise when things go wrong.


Love-- Soft-hearted instead of hard-headed; that's what love is about.


Giving-- It is possible to give without loving; but it is impossible to love without giving.


Conscience-- There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.


Opposition -- Don't worry about opposition. Remember, a kite rises against the wind, not with the wind.


Friendshipflourishes at the fountain of forgivness.


The things that a man does not say often reveal the understanding of his mind even more than the things he says.


A smile can help to light up the world.


The praise that comes of love does not make us vain, but humble.


A good supervisoris a guy who can step on your toes without messing up your shine.


The sunlight of lovewill kill all the germs of jealousy and hate.



I pray you have a spectacular week loving,following, living, serving, and leading for the Lord!

In His name and with His love, Kim Q


Remember...today is a gift from God, don't forget to unwrap it!








1 comment:

Joel said...

Kim, I thank God that He has shared the tresure of you with me. You are cheerful, softhearted, and giving. You are quick to praise God and even so when things are stormy. You constantly warm my life with the sunlight of your love. Thank you for reminding me daily that each day is a gift. Thank you even more for showing me how to unwrap it. I love you and see the vast wonder of my giant God all wrapped up in one beautiful little package.