WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

February 08, 2007

LORD hear my prayer

LORD I pray we will be blessed to see through Your eyes, and love through Your heart!
I come before you with a humble heart LORD crying out to you for my dear friends as well, as myself. Lord reveal to us where we need to be healed, delivered, changed, matured, or made whole.

I fear we have allowed the enemy more territory and have not armed ourselves as you have cautioned us. Forgive us Father and I beg you to deliver us from the enemy's grip. I pray LORD that we would allow you to carry and lead us through the struggles we are experiencing.

I lift up the distress of finances, troubled marriages, friendships, selfworth, people feeling disconnected, broken hearts, struggles with forgiving... LORD you know there are others.

Please hear this scripture I pray over Your children that are hurting

Psalm25:1,2
To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul;
in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

AMEN! A beautiful prayer!