WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

December 31, 2006

Lamentations 2:19

Pour out your heart like water
before the face of the Lord.
Lift your hands toward Him
For the life of your young children.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog. I love the quote!! Hope you are all doing well!

Shanthi Bhushan said...

Hey Quile.. So good to have a look at your Blog.. Iam from india and i was searching web on Lamentations 2:19 that was i came accross ur blog.. All the best and God Bless you...