WHO GOD IS TO US, IS WHO HE WILL BE THROUGH US!

Thank You Jesus, that You rescued me and set me free from my self destruction. Thank You that I am not bound to my past. In Your forgiveness I am made whole and new. May I allow You to use my story to be a bridge to You for others. Thank You, Father, that You have "qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 1:12)

Without Gods grace...I would be unrecognizable!

March 30, 2005

INTENSE

Surely you have seen this in baseball, (or actually been in this very play) where the guy is running from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd and the basemen are throwing the ball back and forth to each other trying to tag the runner out...while the runner is frantically running from one way then back the other way trying to get by one or the other guy and not get tagged .


Ever feel like that runner in your day to day living in life?

That is how I feel right now!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Kim,

I found both you and Joel's blogs a few months ago and I have been blessed and challenged by your thoughts. My life has been richly blessed by your encouraging words, smiles, and hugs. Thank you for living your life so intentionally to bring the light of Christ into so many dark places. God has given you such incredible gifts. Thank you for being so bold and courageous in using them.

Joel said...

Honey, I love you and must tell you that the "technical term" for what you are describing is ...

A PICKLE

Come on babe!

And yes, I do feel like that...often.

But not about my love for you! I'm on the bag for you babe!